Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Last Day in Nanning

October 14, 2005

I can't believe our time here is already through. Now on to Guangzhou for the visa and lots of shopping. We're all packed up, and Ling Ling is bouncing off the walls. I'm having quite a time getting her down for a nap right now, I think she is excited and nervous about what we're about to do. I'm certain she's never been on a fei ji (airplane) before so today should be a real adventure for her. I think we're about to move into the phase where she starts testing us with some of her behavior, we are starting to see a little more mischief each day. So far though, she is still minding pretty well and seems to understand when we mean business and when we are being playful and silly.

I will post again when we get to Guangzhou provided I don't have any trouble getting us connected to the internet! And I will endeavor to do as good a job as Derek at posting pics. Please keep him covered in prayer for his journey home, he will arrive in LA at 6pm (8pm TX time) Friday evening and then will fly back to TX Sat morning.

Jakob and Jaden, Mommy and Mimi love you and miss you!! Daddy will be home soon!

Love to you all,
Marla, Derek, Mimi and Ling Ling

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: